Post the#1 cutest animal pic you can find.

Only here for a day or 2 so want to raise the vibes for Christmas.
Satan holiday and all but lets make it a fell good vibe.
This world is twisted and the norms are starting to realize.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3👇🏻

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Biddy-Boo 🥰

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

This is what love looks like!
Her name is Angel

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❤️😀

Miss You! Love ya VK!💖🙌😎

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

My baby rabbit, Nippy
(named by my younger sister who has Down Syndrome)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😇❤️

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

Sup, VK!
Good to have you back...even if just for a few days.
Hope you have been well!
Are you leaving us today?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

This is Katrina.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

https://photos.app.goo.gl/u2SuLmNuUHdefcZSA

This is a Video Card, That I Did For CT, my Boyfriend, but, It Has Some Some Cute Pics. Enjoy!!!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication

So special! Love everywhere. TY!

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

new friend...

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

My Onyx 💙💝

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Don't dip out on us again. We need your vibes. I hooe you can feel the love

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

Kobe my cats Christmas card photo shoot.

Here ya go VK! ✨❤️✨
#FamilyIsEverything . ✨☀️✨
#VKVibes#RedPandasRock#VKRocksToo .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

♥️

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

My Uncle used to say that all the time to me... funny, I was the family sacrifice. SRA is real.

(5) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Still waiting.....

new little fella showed up on my doorstep a few months ago, and he’s a lovebug. Fam, meet Tonto. welcome back, VK.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

A female jersey calf named Cocoa Puff born Oct 4 2021

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

I hope some day I see my Jack again! Such a good boy! I miss him so much my heart hurts!

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Awe. Sweet baby. Looks like my American Bull Agnes we lost a little over a year ago. We still miss her and our loves that preceded her. They fill Our lives with love, loyalty and joy. My heartfelt sympathies. They wait for us just over that rainbow bridge. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

my puppy sitting proudly in the front seat after locking me out....