#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2023 will be here soon.

Only people mentioned by @NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Sooner than you think.

🙏 That's the Message I've been getting, I Pray that You are Right and may God Make it Happen much Sooner🌟

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I really think you're testing us.

God would not allow the Demons to inject Graphene
Hydroxide, TransHuman trash & Sterilizers into children
& babies... MILLIONS, over an entire year.

Children & Babies haven't developed Critical Thinking
& don't have Free Will.

MSM must crash & burn... very soon.

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Are we there yet?

WWG1WGA! THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! No vaxing going on here.

Naah, Its now or never!

whoa!!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

so we're "waiting" for the normies to wake up? fuck that - they're shedding spike protein all over the place causing toxic physical affects to those of us sensitive. and i sure as hell am not consenting to spending another year avoiding them. betelgeuse = the El - likely the parasites ride outta here (since antarctica failed).

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Betelgeuse tenth brightest star in the sky, in the constellation Orion.
Looks like an hourglass. So there's that Orion again.

are you saying we have to wait it one more year? sounds like were going to be pushed to the limet.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Truth will be their downfall.
https://truthsocial.com/

the only way to completely take out MSM is to take out Big Pharma because they fund MSM. Theres about to be a LOT of death and illness from the jabs because people will rise up and down it all falls. Brace Yourselves and prepare your hearts! although the light is coming, the storm must pass thru.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

book of Enoch… hmmm

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Welcome back, Patriot! 👊

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Fastest record for a vibe rise and crash...lol

This plan was beyond genius!! It did have to be this way💯! I’m surprised they weren’t accusing Trumpy’s farts for causing global warming!!

This plan was beyond genius!! It did have to be this way💯! I’m surprised they weren’t accusing Trumpy’s farts for causing global warming!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

It is time... Hehe, I know because you came back.

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

I have missed you
So much
Bring on the SUNLIGHT ☀️🌅🌄

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sooooooo when MSM is gone?????
Safe?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

LIKE DEC 25 2021 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YR THE FALL OF THE CABAL AND MSM

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread