#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Sorry to hear you are struggling. What can we do to help?

Joey stay strong. You are not alone. You have all of us. Did you ever get a dog? I highly recommend a dog. We have had one and she has really been a comfort to us. We are all brothers and sisters here so please don't ever feel alone. I get down often but I know to get on here and it doesn't last long before someone is posting a song or something funny to make me laugh. Hey, I lost my dad on Christmas so it will always be a rough day for me but keep doing what I am doing and focus on the fun part of our jobs . . . creating a more loving world after the arrests and trials . . . I should say during it all because I don't want to waste anymore time on these people. There are people who are hurting out there that we all need to help. We love you Joey. We are all here for you. Don't ever forget that.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You owe me a hug Joey!!!! :)

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just checking in on you today Joey. I would have done it earlier but I was in bed all day sick. Trying to get better and it would help if you could say some prayers. I need to put you to work :). Sending love. Things will get better. Always hold onto HOPE.

(2) Show this thread