#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Sorry to hear you are struggling. What can we do to help?

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I have been shunned by my biological family for almost 5 years. Have no family of my own. used to feel depressed about that. Especially at the holidays. Then I truly started living in the moment. Started to volunteer on the holidays. Found peace and now holiday depression subsided and I don't mind being alone. There is something out there for you that will bring back your hope. ❤✌🐸

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

You're not alone - you are capable of being what your username says

At this time 28 years ago I didn't know if I was going to continue in this world. My health was in ruins, people I thought were friends & who I could count on jumped off the ship in droves & family refused to see how bad it was, not really seeing *me*. That is the kind of thing which makes you sad & angry & for a while, bitter.

I got to know my darkness quite well - more than many people. After a long while & many more experiences with people's insincerity & attempts to manipulate I found my way back to the Creator, stronger than ever.

What has happened the past few years wearied, disgusted & saddened me but I never stopped trying to get to the Truth

Here I am, and because of what I went through I'm able to empathize & understand more, and I also gained knowledge & some wisdom on the way

And I don't feel so alone either, finding platforms & people on these platforms with similar experiences

Blessings

(15) Show this thread