I normally don’t do this but it seems as though this person wants to focus on spreading lies about me. They clearly have an agenda.

Highly suggest you unfollow:
https://anonup.com/@BumbleBeePatriot

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hmm weird name too. BB = 22 or 1111 in gematria..

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

spit that huckleberry out! Remember never fight with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it. fighting… It’s all over all the channels just keep spreading the good word. I love you but more importantly God loves you

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What is he/she saying Doq? I didnt see it in his feed.

No worries, ONES that know, know better.

Nana gets messages that I am a demon from hell because I have connected to the God consciousness.

Nana's got ppl that take care of that!
You need to borrow some of Nana's ppl?
Smiles

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love you Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

aside from this, how you been doc? missd you! been a seriously rough go lately❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Blocked a long time ago👊 some make it too easy to see who they are.

by their actions you will recognize them...🤨

what are the lies?

Not on my list i will keep an eye out

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i dont follow them either
probably a plant

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Not on my list 😊

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

controlled opposition??