Just happened upon this at Instagram. Abraham Lincoln’s third son, William Wallace Lincoln, was born on this day in 1850 and is said to have died during Lincoln’s Presidency.

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Julian Assange looks like him, 🧐look at the eyes❗️🤔Grand, Grand Grand father❗️🧐

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I was thinking that❗️😳WOW❗️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

When it as said that JFK was the starter and Trump was the finisher JR said think mirror.
So in Nana logic if this is true then Lincoln would be the most logical starter of this thing before JFK.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana doesnt think he really died, and am also wondering if DJT is really Lincoln reincarnated.
There is a soul out there somewhere that was George Washington as well.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

He did not die; he was sent to Beirut to be brought up away from the dangers that were surrounding Lincoln at that time.

Research!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Possibly a link with General Flynn me thinks!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Looks like Assange. Crazy ehh?

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

i thought Assange too spit-n image of him.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Whisked away. Bloodline preserved. Descendants Fight. Fight. Fight

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

This is an expertly crafted dig here and lines up nicely with the movie I’m experiencing. Thank you very much!

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-lincoln-kahlooni-druze-minority-bloodline-the-jesus-strand

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(3) Show this thread

If he truly did not die, and had children and grandchildren, it would be fascinating to learn of these individuals and the interesting lives they have lived.

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

".... is said to have died....."
There maybe more to the story.