Dec 31 the fraudulent pcr test becomes ILLEGAL as the CDC admits it doesnt work and withdraws EUA. ... right after giving out 11 million of these fake tests to our kids to enure the "next fake wave."

🔴 EXPOSED 🔴

❗#DoNotTakeTheVaccine❗ #WikiLeaks🕊️

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

The inventor of the PCR test said it would not detect infectious disease. It has been fraudulent from the beginning. No "covid-19" virus has been isolated, so how can they know what to test for? If no virus isolated how do they know there is a variant of a virus not isolated?
3 slides👇

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

They can't, but they are still using it! I learned of this about a year and 1/2 ago, and of course none of my sleeper friend's believed me. Sad reality is they also used this test for AIDS, and then prescribed the killer drug AZT.
Fauci knew the truth all along, about the fraudulent tests AND the killer drugs which also includes Remdesvir. (spell?)
Can't verify, but I think Fauci and Gates have a "new" test coming early next year.
Fauci is guilty of mass genocide Worldwide.
God's justice will prevail, if not already!
🙏🇺🇲🌎💕

(1) Show this thread