Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼 Trench warfare

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

the video has been edited played in reverse and the referrd object was added clearly edited

APPEARS THE MAN BEHIND THE BOY HANDS IT TO HIM BEHIND HIS BACK INTO HIS A HAND A VIAL OF BLOOD / OR ANDROMICRONE ??? THEN IT IS HANDED TO BIDEN BY THE BOY AFTER THE BOY LOOKS DOWN AT IT AND THEY BRIEFLY HOLD HANDS BOY AND BIDEN TO PASS IT OFF BUT I WILL SAY THIS IT ALL LOOKS CGI TO ME SO IS IT REAL OR IS IT BS IDK

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I agree, it looks fake.

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

well thats been changed. i know a few weeks ago a video showed him(obiden) handing off a black facemask and the kid putting it in his pocket. now its a red looking fatish slim jim looking rod in the boy's hamd amd he'shanding it off to obiden. and the boy is left with nothing in his hand.
what the friggin heck. i see nothing looking like a vial here in this video.
whatever it was and was transferred...but "a president" (quotes because he isn't one) has never before held a hand like that in the past other than his wife. he locks fingers with this child like a man and woman lock fingers and hold hands...makes me sick watching it.
from the comments and what I've seen before seems this video is an everchanging one. 🙄😑

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Not the original video you are correct!

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

It disappeared in Bidens hand. wth? it didnt look like a vial to me. it was flat.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I think this particular video was doctored. Not the content. The original which came out a couple months ago showed Pedo Joe handing the kid something which the kid put in his pocket. So, U believe this video was played in reverse

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

who is that kid?? Who are his parents??? These are the questions that need to be asked

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Something red was passed from the boy to Bye-dan
Couldn't tell if it was a vial or a rod of some kind
The way it was coordinated to pass from one hand to another certainly seems to indicate it was set up in advance

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Pausing the video while the object is in the boy's hand, it looks like a vial.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Great eyes on a vial

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

ok got it a vile of blood=Andrenochrome Sick fuck

Thank you to bluewater on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fwmJLqgMw1OI/

saw this earlier and was wondering
what it was -- beef jerky? -- so thankQ

sicker than i thought, and was the boy
really sposed to know what it was? dang

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

ok someone tell me what it is. Watched several times and i have no idea what that was. Gunna be watching this all day please someone help me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

I've been watching this...what did the kid have in his hand? Where did it go?

what the f?

Hang the whole lot of them...