How does a movie like Songbird which started filming in 2019 talk about Covid-23? Well before Covid-19 was ever announced to the public in 2020.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No doubt in my mind... Plademic

Downloaded this Video May 6th, 2020. Was censored everywhere I've posted.... Who's really behind the China Virus? Must see to know...
CORONAVIRUS Patent # EP3172319A1

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Oh... I shared on Gab, using most of your words, sir.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Plandemic.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Scamdemic, that's how.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Because they went to the meetings and already knew the plot and saw enough elements of the master script

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

The elite love feeling like they are better than us, makes them feel powerful and Hollywood execs like them that way. It gives them a lot of blackmail power too. They love feeling superior to us and laughing at us for what we don't know, yet we pay them. Sickening.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

They're getting ready for the next elect.

this scares the poop out if me. and makes me sad. and really mad

because nothing Just happens., it's planned out over 10 plus years.., just like 9/11

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

We live in a very Creepy world. Thankful to be awakened. At least we know what kind of creatures, psycho's, and probable next event's we're dealing with. Pray.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Only the Elites have the Antidote. Could have guessed that one Hollywood...

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

But did you watch it.... it's bizarre.

good point

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

Yeah, well WE all know that this Fake pandemic was planned over 10 years ago, and that Pedowood & the NWO Elites are all in on it together!!
But this is a good question to ask the sheeple amongst us!
Thanks for this Ghost Ezra!! 😊🙏🤗❤️

Let's share this trailer EVERYWHERE & ask them (or just share this post)! 😊

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

And the sheep swallow that it is "science fiction". So seers those of Hollywood 😒.

quelle bonne question 🤓 la magie d'Holly Wood ? la blague barbatruc

An American/ Canadian with Mexican roots. I am here to fight for our freedoms with love and compassion. Warrior of Light. #darktolight

Wow!!! F That!!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

WOW unreal

Father, Husband, Patriot. For GOD. For Family. For Country. 🇺🇸🦅

Even Wikipedia has slipped in a 2019 reference. 😎

Truth seeker. Nothing Can stop what is coming. You cannot silence us. WWG1WGA! Love is key and God always wins.

In response CGPATRIOT / 17 to his Publication

this little oops was fixed yesterday.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing on earth is its equal — a creature without fear. Job 41:33

Why 2019? They actually shot the thriller "Songbird" in spring 2020, during the lockdown. A very scary movie plot, however. And the title is strange! When does a bird sing?

Nothing on earth is its equal — a creature without fear. Job 41:33

In response Marie Madleine to her Publication

In spring and summer, to be exact.

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Marie Madleine to her Publication

after a storm

(3) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@ghostezra
That is because they followed the script of 'The Stand' by Steven King.
It's a fictional thriller/horror!

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

@ghostezra
That so called spongebob model of the covid virus: it is not a real photo because those virus particles are so very tiny, no one has succesfully made yet a photo of it! It's just an image they made them selfs to promote their vaccins. Really sick people! It's the same story with rubellia> ask CHD or other good and trustworthy scientists about it.

(1) Show this thread

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Made in a petri dish and has a patent, would be my thoughts.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

😱 now thats just creepy!!!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

This is how they are controlling you by fear - Keep the line and pray to God!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

the last time i read an article about "covid" it was confirmed there were at least 37 strains of it recognized. most we dont even know we have come in contact with

this is so fooked up on so many levels!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

WOW

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

This pisses me off!

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Does a songbird Tweet?

I am a natural healer, I love to spread Love, Joy, Happiness and Peace, I am a Survivor of Hirschsprungs Disease, peritionites etc

i watched 4400 on stan and in one episode it meanted Covid ..and its about people with abilities and everyone getting shots which could kill you but there is a twist they have antidote was an interesting series