I just found out my boyfriend passed away the day after his last message to me on the 13th. I'm going to need some time to recover from this...I don't know what to say or do right now. I'm just numb...

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Rest In Peace JM.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord and let Your perpetual light upon him.

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.

Amen

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

🙏🤍 Thank you manny

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

I am so very sorry, my deepest condolences. Take time to take care of yourself. My prayers are with you.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am so sorry Serah. Grief for the ones we love here is as real as any pain we could experience. I pray for God's peace to to stay with you . Rest In Peace Joshua

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

So very sorry for your loss, praying for God’s peace 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

I’m so sorry ❤️❤️❤️ praying for your healing and comfort.

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

😪💙🙏 WRWY

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏❤️ God as You welcome Joshua into your heavenly Kingdom please surround Serah with much needed love and support.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

🙏🙏❤️

im sorry 😔 I will pray for his soul. May God accept him into Heaven with full arms and tell him He is proud of hjm ✝️

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

He had people on twitter worried about his health status too, however I have no way of contacting them to tell them what has happened.

(1) Show this thread