Has anyone else noticed that since chemtrail awareness is rising, they have started doing this at night instead oof during the day

so predictable and so guilty

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

We are on the coast of TX for 3 weeks. Cannot believe the amount of chemtrails going on here. One trail can eventually spread out and cover half the sky. What starts out as a sunny day the past few days, by noon it’s cloudy. Nothing like being at a beach and having to be inside cuz you don’t want to breath in the toxic sh!t they put in the air. 😤😤😤

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

I'm in Willis, TX and the amount that they are spraying is leaving blankets or the thick gray haze. On the way into work they are spraying and when I leave work they are still spraying. Makes me so darn mad.

(1) Show this thread
“They’re Doing WHAT To The Weather?!!” Isn’t This SCIENCE FICTION?! - YouTube

Reports suggest that Chinese weather authorities have successfully managed to control the weather. Will this technology become a global tool for good, or are...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yes and on days of light scattered clouds to "blend in" with the sky.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Yes, nights and they also like weekends.