Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Other people commenting on here made me remember it!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

yep - little ole Ivermectin that has been around since the 70's and one of the most widely used drugs in the world seems to be the miracle cure for many cancers, virus's etc and suddenly the FDA/USPS is stopping shipments of ivermectin?? WTF- https://thinkcivics.com/fda-is-working-with-usps-to-stop-shipments-of-ivermectin/

Yeah - I also find it curious that postal workers were exempt from vaccine mandates. What's up with that?

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Mail in ballots.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

That is probably a large part of it.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so are congress, the Senate, the people that work for the pharmaceutical companies and many unions - WTF and what's up with that??????

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Because they know they are death jabs, so...
1. The ones at the top (part of the Cabal, though perhaps on a lower level) don't want to die; they just want the rest of us to die!
2. The ones in government and government services who are not at the top and are not part of the Cabal would be dropping like flies and it would be too obvious to the rest of us.

The good news is (I hope) is that the ones at the top and part of the Cabal WILL die, not from the shot but from multiple SHOTS (firing squad).

(1) Show this thread