Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

If big Pharma has been keeping the cancer fighting properties of all these medications that cure parasites & worms, a secret all these years, there is going to be hell to pay! They would rather sell their toxic chemo cocktails! Do you know how many patients die from chemo treatments rather than the cancer?

Amazing that the parasite medications actually destroy microtubules that sustain the cancer cell structure & destroy it’s ability to divide & multiply. They interrupt the survival of the cancer cell by stopping it’s ability to process sugar which it needs for it’s survival. They also boost the production of a cancer-killing p53 gene that keeps cancer cells in check so it can’t proliferate.

Did you know that the mRNA vaxx actually destroys these cancer fighting cells in your immune system that keeps cancer in check & helps to destroy cancer tumors? The mRNA vaxx actually allows cancer to proliferate. Is it on purpose? You decide. I just don’t believe they didn’t know

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

They knew. Their first order of business was making money. Then, that got combined with their want to destroy most of humanity. I believe that Rockefeller was behind the first pharmaceutical company. I also believe he was the one who established Johns Hopkins.

The globalists have dreamed of their "Utopia" for more than 100 years.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Down with big pharma!!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

You got that right!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Down with big pharma!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

yep - little ole Ivermectin that has been around since the 70's and one of the most widely used drugs in the world seems to be the miracle cure for many cancers, virus's etc and suddenly the FDA/USPS is stopping shipments of ivermectin?? WTF- https://thinkcivics.com/fda-is-working-with-usps-to-stop-shipments-of-ivermectin/

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Yeah - I also find it curious that postal workers were exempt from vaccine mandates. What's up with that?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This is correct and i am currently on it.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Cool!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Thanks to this post, I started my dog on fenbendazole tonight. She has lung cancer. It is heartbreaking to listen to her cough get worse every day. I will let you know how it goes.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) supplement helps with lung cancers. Also mushroom blends help with cancer especially Turkey Tail.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

How is your dog doing today?

(10) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Thank you for posting this.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

My SIL's mama has cancer and is doing terrible. Her and my brother are still fast asleep. I researched this on 🦆🦆 go and called her to tell her about it. She is open to reading it. I pray this will save her mama's life and wake them up in the process

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Hopefully, her mom will be open to it and then hopefully her doctor will prescribe it.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Wonderful!😂