General George Washington orders my grandfather’s grandfather (General John Smyth) to seize British provisions during the Revolutionary War to distribute among Patriot Militias.

One of the Tories tried to sue him for “theft” after the war but he preserved the direct order from George Washington (now 1st president of the United States) and presented it in court to defeat the case.

He was called into service during 4 different seasons of the war ⤵️.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Congrats, very interesting ... good to know who is in your tribe!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Great lesson in this for us. Maybe all the wealth that's been confiscated from the traitors will be distributed back to the people it was stolen from.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

great item & story.

This is so awesome!

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst

I'll help you to earn $10,000 in just 7days
But remember to pay me 15% of your profit after receiving your profit... If you are interested lemme know I will provide all the necessary details for you to get started.

WhatsApp: +1 (818) 617‑9817

Wow..Emmanuel Coryell was one of my GGrandfathers. Guess it's in the blood!!!

Wow. 🥰. Part of history that is seldom told. What a treasure.

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

Very Nice!

Love seeing great pieces of history like this.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏🙂 Very cool! And we might be distant cousins!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

How cool would that be!! Most of our side ended up in the midwest (when I was a kid I proudly did a report on this in school - I’d probably be expelled now-a-days ... so sad ... but not for long :)

(1) Show this thread