DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

The Library (Harold Wren)
We all know what happened to Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri & Kentucky after dark last Friday night. The possibility of exactly the same thing happening in the plains states area exists tonight. Please keep an extremely close eye on the weather starting around dinner time- this will be an AFTER DARK severe weather situation.

I am in illinois. temperature is 69 and humid. This is not typical December weather. Normal temps should be in the 30's. Chem trails all over the place this morning...

Be safe, prayers for all and get your get away bag ready.
God Bless all...

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Im near Terre Haute in Illinois. It was terribly overcast from chem trails this morning. Been getting steadily windier all morning. Batteries, food, ice, water better get ready folks dark winter is coming.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Stay safe!!!

(1) Show this thread

God Wins Always, America loving Patriot, 2A forever, MAGA, KAG, Q, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

im just west of Chiraq and the trails have been nonstop for over a week. Definitely doing something to our weather they are

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication

stay safe!!!

(1) Show this thread

Snacks water meds radio keys cover shoes id cards.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I am thinking add 2 days of clothes, make sure all electronics are at 100% money, Thanks for the list. Blessings to you..

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

TY Aunt Ro

God Bless. Be Safe

wwg1wga!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

🙏💕

(1) Show this thread