#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

The Library (Harold Wren)
We all know what happened to Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri & Kentucky after dark last Friday night. The possibility of exactly the same thing happening in the plains states area exists tonight. Please keep an extremely close eye on the weather starting around dinner time- this will be an AFTER DARK severe weather situation.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I am in illinois. temperature is 69 and humid. This is not typical December weather. Normal temps should be in the 30's. Chem trails all over the place this morning...

Be safe, prayers for all and get your get away bag ready.
God Bless all...

God Wins Always, America loving Patriot, 2A forever, MAGA, KAG, Q, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

im just west of Chiraq and the trails have been nonstop for over a week. Definitely doing something to our weather they are

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Im near Terre Haute in Illinois. It was terribly overcast from chem trails this morning. Been getting steadily windier all morning. Batteries, food, ice, water better get ready folks dark winter is coming.

(4) Show this thread

Don't take any chances with your safety. Enclosed no window room best. I like bathroom. All you need is in there.

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

I'm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. While taking my daughter to school this morning, I noticed MASSIVE Chem Trails in the sky. THEY are fueling this thing and it could get very ugly tonight! Prayers for protection!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

I'm in KS & saw massive chemtrails yesterday.
the weather here is like spring...and windy...very strange.

stay safe!
God bless

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

I'm in Indiana, on the KY border. I noticed the exact same thing prior to the tornados in KY. The sky was full of them. I live about 40 minutes from one of the touch down spots....

(2) Show this thread