Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

#KennedyVision . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Nana will be your 17.
I collect books but I dont think I have this one.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

20/20
11/11
Kennedy Vision is Qlear as day,
Kennedy Vision is Qonsiderate to the spirit,
Kennedy Vision is extremely well Qalculated.

(2) Show this thread

I like his shirt...
πŸ˜‰

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ€” Hmmmn

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you do not know the story of JFK & PT-109, Nana suggests you check out the hand of God on this man.

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

How Eroni Kumana Changed the Course of History…with a coconut.

https://lancer-lace.tumblr.com/post/94003392107/how-eroni-kumana-changed-the-course-of