Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

WEIRD. I DO NOT LIE IT AT ALL.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

What did Patriot Lin say about Ezra....?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cOQxGI1ZA

Question: How would a flat earth disinformation campaign help the shadow gov?

The problem with Ghost Ezra is, that he pretends to be in knowledge about what he posts, even though he was caught to be dead wrong about stuff in the past. That's what makes me go hmm. I don't trust him fully. I'm like you looking for interesting information on his telegram, but taking it with a grain of salt. He's more of an entertainer to me than a reliable source. Btw. I agree on flat earth being nonsense.

Why Is Lin Wood Promoting Ghost Ezra?? Question: Do You Trust Ghost Ezra? PPP Ep: 2 - YouTube

Do you trust Ghost Ezra? Let me know in the comments! I need your input.Support me by buying CBD products here: https://www.mydailychoice.com/healthsanctuary...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

My question is simple. What difference does a flat or sphere earth really make? Is it going to determine your eoinian fate? Look for the Truth in everything...the truth will stand the test of God.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Good question! I have asked myself this before. I think when we see ourselves on a little tiny ball in the middle of a huge expanse it lessens the bond that God has with us. When we believe that God created a special home just for us and placed it in the center of everything and the sun and moon revolve around us…I think it makes me feel closer to Him. What do you think?

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

I dont believe in flat earth... rather biblical cosmotology. The point you made is what the Spirit of God used to penetrate my heart. The same people who teach that I am a bacteruim evolved into homosapien...or that the reason for our existence... is not due to a divine Creator but rather a cosmological explosion that happened billions of years... we are now to trust... because they have decided to be honest with us? Listen to the thoelogical view of those who argue against biblical cosmotology... they often mock and or ridicule the idea of the existence of God. I recently started studying this. As you concluded I am convinced that if the sun is 93 million miles away (which it clearly is not)...if God exists at minimal He is beyond that. In fact they say the universe is infinite and continuing to expand. It cant be. Genesis records that creation was done on day 7 therefore God rested. In explaning biblical cosmetology I tell people look up. Examine creation with your own eyes. Look 👀

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it