Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Black hole sun

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kim Possible to her Publication

yes, I see it, ty for explaining

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Very much redembled Egyptian symbology. I'll pass.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

agree!

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Nope ! We The People do not want that coin so I hope they didnt mint many bc that has gotta go.
Rather ask patriots to design a coin even a competition.
Also America should be on it somewhere , after all we are Americans .

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

exactly, I agree. Makes me wonder who is pushing this creepy stuff

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It makes me grimace, does not inspire

Could be nothing more than someone trying to grab hearts & minds & $$$ with the "movement"
I won't be spending mine on it though

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

😁👊SAME HERE, AGREE TOTALLY!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

What did Patriot Lin say about Ezra....?

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cOQxGI1ZA

Question: How would a flat earth disinformation campaign help the shadow gov?

The problem with Ghost Ezra is, that he pretends to be in knowledge about what he posts, even though he was caught to be dead wrong about stuff in the past. That's what makes me go hmm. I don't trust him fully. I'm like you looking for interesting information on his telegram, but taking it with a grain of salt. He's more of an entertainer to me than a reliable source. Btw. I agree on flat earth being nonsense.

Why Is Lin Wood Promoting Ghost Ezra?? Question: Do You Trust Ghost Ezra? PPP Ep: 2 - YouTube

Do you trust Ghost Ezra? Let me know in the comments! I need your input.Support me by buying CBD products here: https://www.mydailychoice.com/healthsanctuary...

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Nor do I

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

LOOKS LIKE ZOMBIE HEADS AND I DO NOT LIE THE CIRCLE WITH THE RAYS

SO CREEPY

(1) Show this thread