🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

I was unaware of Q just over a year ago. I've been told I've traveled too far down rabbit holes and have been brainwashed by Q and conspiracy theory nuts. I just smirk and ignore their comments. They actually believe Traitor Joe is our duly elected president and the SCAMdemic is real! 😆

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Too far down the rabbit hole? 😂😂

Actually had a first thought on my way to pick up something today, knowing I might encounter resistance to my not werai g a diaper on my face . . .

Am going to start asking "How far down the rabbit hole would you like me to take you?"

Hang in there! And congrats on thinking for yourself!
🤗🤗

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

History will be very kind to you.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
🇺🇸