Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Once again I will state that what I post here is what is shown to me.

I may not get what I am shown 100% accurate as in methods or times but my greatest thing I can tell you is God is real and alive and so is his son. Knowing what they have done for you and always keeping your faith are the strongest tools we have in our arsenal.
To me something just did not feel right about the limited amount of knowledge the church was willing to give it's people. That does not fall on anything but the church. Now the church spouts more blasphemy than anything I have seen posted but I am to believe what I am taught by them still?
I pray to God for wisdom and knowledge for what I read and what I post. Maybe everything I post is trash but it feels real to me.
It is your soul so it is also your choice of what to believe. My post are not to change your mind but to provide you with knowledge that will help you see, like I feel the Lord is doing for me. I pray he forgive me if I am incorrect.

Only people mentioned by @BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BreeZe45 QZQ, click on at the bottom under it