Once again I will state that what I post here is what is shown to me.

I may not get what I am shown 100% accurate as in methods or times but my greatest thing I can tell you is God is real and alive and so is his son. Knowing what they have done for you and always keeping your faith are the strongest tools we have in our arsenal.
To me something just did not feel right about the limited amount of knowledge the church was willing to give it's people. That does not fall on anything but the church. Now the church spouts more blasphemy than anything I have seen posted but I am to believe what I am taught by them still?
I pray to God for wisdom and knowledge for what I read and what I post. Maybe everything I post is trash but it feels real to me.
It is your soul so it is also your choice of what to believe. My post are not to change your mind but to provide you with knowledge that will help you see, like I feel the Lord is doing for me. I pray he forgive me if I am incorrect.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you for your posts, and the time and thought put into the research. I cannot pretend to understand even half of what you are posting, but I am leaving your thread open and keep coming back to it. Each time I read it I feel I have more understanding, even if it is just a small part.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

There is so much that I want to say, but time and space are limiting. God speaks to us in the language we understand and we interprate it in our understanding. We are unable to fathom all the facets. I don’t believe His intent is to punish us for misunderstanding. He punishes willful usurpation of His soveriegnty. The institutional church is full of heretics practicing witchcraft and leading God’s children astray by keeping them inactive and silent. Know that He knew any mistakes you might make before He gave you the assignment and the platform. He still gave it to you. Keep mindful of being obediant. Understand that He redeems our mistakes. The ransom has been paid! Hosanna in the highest! You may never know who God intends to activate from the message that He sends thru you. Trust Him. He is faithful, always. Even when we are not. Remember always. You are the beloved child of The Most High.

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Thanks for posting! Trying to wrap my head around things. Have to admit, I can't tell where things are going in your posts lately, but I believe you are trying to present lots of your research in minimal posts. Maybe more detailed posts? I thought for a moment your account had been hacked.

Love Your Post! Thank You!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

This thing of seeing God gives us is not fun and games, no true seer is going to monetize such a thing or look to be followed or believed but as you say just provide what God gives so others can know that choose to. The more we see and share the more attacked by spiritual principalities of darkness, The more prayer and reliance on God, the more we see God do things around us the more humbled we become the more weight of reality upon us the more love we aspire to in God.