Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

In all honesty, GOD does not work this way. He wants us to confess Him with our lips before others. He certainly deserves more than just a mere 60 seconds. That is what would make Heaven a Ghost Town. We have no time to "play" Christian.. Live it.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

It has been the highest frequency of LOVE from Millions of amazing people, along with Spiritualy awakened Lightworkers like myself that tipped the scale in helping to bring this planet into the Greatness which is coming!
It doesn't happen through misguided religious beliefs and a judging god! The god referred to in this statement only exists in the minds of those who buy into mans created vision to control through fear!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I love God very much, but that post feels a bit guilt imposing. Also, God knows that bars and clubs are not expanding due to COVID.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

❤️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏❤🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

I would and will rather praise GOD than go to a bar or nightclub. He is my saviour. I am his child.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

God is good! I have been blessed beyond what I deserve. #GodWins

Amen and God Bless.

God, Country & Family 🇺🇸

Halleluah!! All glory to God 🙌

Praise be to GOD!

praise be to Jesus!

God Is Great! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻#GodWinsALWAYS

God is Great!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😇❤️🌹

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

God is Great! pass it on.🌞

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

This has gotten me through many a tough day. God Bless and Godspeed.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

AMEN. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

WIFE,MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER,PATRIOT,TRUMP LOVER,ANIMAL LOVER! READY FOR A NEW WORLD FULL OF AWAKE,LOVING,GIVING,MANKIND,GODLY PEOPLE!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

🙏AMEN🙏

(7) Show this thread