From The Real Kim Shady

"🔥🔥🔥
HELLO GEORGE
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening."

Food for thought.

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Good God. If George Floyd is the big event we were all waiting for to awaken the masses, well, that was a bloody big flop. Three quarters of my family don't even know who he is, or a very idea. Their only notion was the limited news on telly, they don't do Twitter, or Anon or social media.

Everyone needs to remember, most do social media are about kittens, puppies, cookies and keeping up with family.
They are not digging into shit like we are. They are clueless. And after George, they are still clueless.

So, let's pray GF arrest was not the great awakening case. Jeeze.

Needs to be only one of these three. Nothing less will do.
Queen.
Pope,
Obama.
All three would be nice, but one of those is the only arrest that would trigger a mass awakening worldwide

And hurry up before they, or we, die of bloody old-age.

End.

Deep State's army out in masse globally--inciting violent reaction from the brainwashed masses. Their days are numbered!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Arrest then Hang J.B.(anytime)!😡🤮

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

George Floyd has always been my guess!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

This has been my number one pick all along.

The fake GF death triggered and pushed multiple agendas!

Thinking globally have wondered if the arrest of GF would have as much impact as maybe the pope???

Looking forward to whomever it will be!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Not even the real derek Chauvin .

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

It's the actor that hosts Cash Cab.

(1) Show this thread

This actually makes a lot of sense. It's the 'crime' the left won't be able to explain away. They defended Jussie and that's not going over well so this would be an explosion. And I agree with the comment that this is probably why they had mentioned a twin. They know what's coming and needed something to try to explain it away.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

yes, i belive GF arrest will wake em all up. is that why they created the twin brother. i read in a mj12 Q&A he fled to Canada. i wonder if recent comms " watch CA means canada and not Cali?

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Could be

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I’ve wondered if that may be who it is as well. 🤔

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Straight 🔥