Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

They've always spied, their apps grant them all the access they need. Those settings are just about consent, but technically, it's all "feel good" they don't actually need your consent.

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

Thanks. I've shared it with friends

TY, wow.

Proud Grandma~Married~Dad was Korean WarVet~Pursues Truth~JESUS IS MY SAVIOR~DJT is my President! Followed by GenFlynn previously~Love Dogs~

thank you!!!!!!!

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Thank you so much for sharing this. I followed your instructions. It was so scary seeing all the past activities i had done on apps that have nothing to do with Facebook

Humanity is judged by how you treat the weakest of society. God be with us all. #WWG1WGA

Thank you for sharing!

do u think google and other apps have this also

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

I appreciate you! Thanks! done! God Bless! 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸

thanks

i thought this was common knowledge. guess i was wrong.

Anon and patriot living on the Central Coast of California Luke 8:17

Also you can do the same thing with Facebook on your computer/laptop as well!!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

thank you. im still on FB so i can check in with family which i have all over the world !

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

i understand,.. thats why i uploaded this so you will be a little bit more private with the emphasis on a little bit 😉

(1) Show this thread