Gotta keep Anonup running like a tight White Squall ship.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Agreed! Wow! I'm vibin' with so many frens today... I just watched this last night! Great movie! WWG1WGA(WW)!!
πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΈ

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right bwside 41020+Team17! We are committed to helping them FINISH what JFK started! We BELIEVE The Best Is Yet To Come in 2021!

Most gave up on Q. I watch about 15 channels that speak on Q. The numbers are extremly low. They were all banned from youtube which has a lot to do with it. Many are outright hostile. Now the super bowl date the freedom day date. They will all pass. X22 saying after impeachment. This has gone on for four years. 0

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I thank God every day for allowing me to be alive during the greatest time in history. It is truly an honor.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

Oh my gosh i watched this the other day for the first time, so inspirational, team work, amazing, and even sad, so glad i watched it. Definently recommend. #wwg1wga

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

πŸ™WWG1WGA....always....NESARA/GESARA is like this also as is the Golden Rule.....we are all one...Trees, mammals, insects, animals, birds...all of God's creationπŸ™

17 shared. I wanted to share this but didnt want to change the number

✝️God WinsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ€—Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❀️

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

This site must be preserved with the harmony of our resolution combined to keep us unstoppable!

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... πŸ”₯

I am really liking this platform .

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Just rewatched this a couple of days ago. Cried my eyes out. WWG1WGA worldwide

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

ANONUP is 1000% more fun than Twatter :)

Okay! Making my way to the 'tubes to watch it.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Great movie...just watched it the other night.