Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
How To Use Amygdalin Or Laetrile In Apricot Kernels To Fight Cancer - YouTube

In this video, you will learn about amygdalin or vitamin B17 and why it's great against cancer. You will also learn about this cancer remedy's cover-up and h...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I have some apricot kernels - about to experiment with that
There are other source I've seen besides this which tout the *huge* benefits of so-called Vitamin B17 & of course the FDA has banned it, which makes me furious

But that's why they're trying to discredit ivermectin & HCQ - not only for being able to lick covid, but because they've been shown to kill cancer cells

My hubby was told he had cancer and we stayed away from the doctor and did the chorine dioxide protocol and his next blood work 4 months later was clear.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

CDioxide has worked great for keeping my dog's allergies at bay too. And, great for colds/flu....detox.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

So glad to hear that!
I've heard great things about chlorine dioxide so I'll probably check that out as well

It's bad enough about the disinfo & smear campaign against the remedies which really work, but it makes me furious when they try to ban these things, or refuse to use them in hospital/ clinic settings, in favor of their expensive pharma drugs which don't work

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I was actually a bit nervous about using it because of all the drama but you only use a couple of drops at first so I thought it 2 drops wont do any harm.
Then we built up a drop a week till 12 drops once a day and we have stayed on that . I have heard people go higher but thats where I felt comfortable and its has certainly helped.

(1) Show this thread