Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

How To Use Amygdalin Or Laetrile In Apricot Kernels To Fight Cancer - YouTube

In this video, you will learn about amygdalin or vitamin B17 and why it's great against cancer. You will also learn about this cancer remedy's cover-up and h...

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

My wife beat stage 4 throat cancer using B17 (from apricot kernels) and also the baking soda treatment (ph related)
That was 10 years ago.

Only followers of this user (@CCC1111) can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Ken King to his Publication

Also balances blood pressure. Resets it.
ate 7 a day for 21 days, 170/140/101 - 120/80/89

(3) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

A friend of mine from school told her friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer about this. The friends started eating apricot seeds and the cancer went away and stunned her doctors. Not sure if she was also doing something else, but I was fascinated about the apricot seeds. Big Pharma holds back so much and the medical schools are lacking in so many ways. Good people who want to help others get sucked into the system's way of thinking and continue the lies and non-healing ways. Maddening! Can't wait until Big Pharma is brought down and can't wait until even the medical schools are leveled and put back together again -- with true healing as its mission, not to make money of the sick.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I have some apricot kernels - about to experiment with that
There are other source I've seen besides this which tout the *huge* benefits of so-called Vitamin B17 & of course the FDA has banned it, which makes me furious

But that's why they're trying to discredit ivermectin & HCQ - not only for being able to lick covid, but because they've been shown to kill cancer cells

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

My hubby was told he had cancer and we stayed away from the doctor and did the chorine dioxide protocol and his next blood work 4 months later was clear.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

What a great message but the sound quality is lacking. I am commenting so that I can re-visit....however my tolerance is too low at this moment.

( I don't know if it's the music or the accent in his voice but I almost immediately clicked off )

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Why be judgmental? That's what wrong w/ society, quick to judge, not knowing it's creating bad karmic energy to oneself & for the collective. It's just a sign that many of the so called CABAL drs have kept many of the wonders/miracle of Mother Nature as cancer fighting creation that they kept it hush-hush from the public, even put someone in jail about discovering it to cure his cancer. https://youtu.be/_DDVWWNiM3A

Natural Cancer Cure (Vitamin B17) Man Cures Himself Then Thrown In Jail - YouTube

http://www.ApricotCure.blogspot.comCancer Treatment (Vitamin B17) using Apple and Apricot Seeds FOX NEWS

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Where is the illuminati symbolism? The video is about a natural cure for cancer.

(2) Show this thread