*Touches nose... πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
@Time4U2Know 12:21 3:21 πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I loved that moment! look at the twinkle ✨

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response John Q.. to his Publication

It's the one thing that makes me think Jr. is alive. RFK Jr. is an honorable good guy of the first degree.

When I saw the movie "This is It" I went nuts researching MJ all day every day for two weeks and at the end determined he was ALIVE (the word was even written on his lips on an album cover - "read my lips.")
I was so happy !

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Truth he is alive :)

(3) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

what a tease πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Baby its cold outside 🎼🎼🎼. Merry Christmas

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

PERFECT !!!! I dig timestamps.

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

luv ❀️this sooo much ....theres also a similar one where someone asks to "touch eyes" ...and he does πŸ™β€οΈ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Biden is always rubbing his nose with opposite hand and just above eye as well.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

and LOOK at the smile in his eyes!!
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

β™₯️Then John John still is alive...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Stella Bella to her Publication
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
(3) Show this thread