My biggest concern is the microchip and $ being digital. Money should not be numbers in a computer. If we are IDed w something like a low [credit] score bc of our social media which I'm sure we already all are (by Big Tech / the Shadow Gov) "they" may be able to cut off our access to $ all together. I'm strongly against the microchip & see it as the mark of the beast. I'm also against crypto currencies bc of these dilemmas. I have $ in XRP & others bc it's a wise financial investment atm. Bottom line is that CASH is KING. Gold & Silver. Even some kind of Barter system would be better.

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

theres already a" My Reputation " page for everyone so people can check you out online. thats close enough to a social credit score to me.

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

XRP is basically a fiat type of system, in principle fully controlled by the owners of the algorithems (banks etc). BTC is in principle, not centrally controlled, as long as the nodes are all independedntly held. Covert finance is what can harm a lawful system. In an evil system, covert can be used to bring the system down.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I AGREE 100%. If we have to get a microchip , I guess I will be broke. THERE IS NO WAY ANY CHIP OR ANY OTHER FORIEGN OBJECT WILL BE INSERTED INTO OR ONTO MY BODY. THEY WILL HAVE TO KILL ME. 👍💯🙏🙏🙏

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

👏👏👏 i agree.