And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Weird is just a side effect of awesome , I'd rather be weird than normal any day.

My mother once asked me as a child, "why can't you just be normal?" I looked at her sadly and my only answer I could offer her was, "I don't know how to be, I only know how to be me." She cried and held me and apologized for saying it. I kept that memory tucked away all this time, it's bittersweet to me, the pain of knowing I'd never fit in but the realization for us both that, I didn't need to.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Awww........this breaks my heart. But you have all of us weirdos cheering you on!!! πŸ’ž

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

The weirdos are the fun ones anyways! πŸ˜‹

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

fuck yeah !!! i've never wanted to be like anyone else... i always colored outside the lines... i have dunked cold pizza on my coffee for breakfast

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it