Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

These people are stupid.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana is really surprised I have to say, that I never imagined that there were this many stupid ppl in this country.

They must be drugged or clones or something as I dont think it is numerically possible for it to be this many.

Don´t worry they are not only in the US but worldwide. Yesterday some danish people said on Fakebook they have been reported me to the POLICE (!!!) for false information because i was trying to tell them about the fake pandemi and fake PCR tests !!!!!! 🤭 .If there is ONE thing this plandemi shows us it´s HOW STUPID and brainwashed the people are. So sad.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

That is aweful, such ignorance!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Ignorant or Complicit?
I am starting to wonder about some people I grew up with that are in the medical field. They keep attacking my claims that people are dying from the vaccines, the PCR tests are faulty and the pandemic is a scam. They can't be that ignorant which leads me to believe they know damn well what I am saying is true and they want me to shut up.

Yes, such ignorance and brainwashing. 🤭

(2) Show this thread