Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You cannot spell moderna without mRNA, just sayin’!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

"These people are stupid." = the cabal (to follow satan)

The public at large may have been dumbed-down in school for centuries, facts / history hidden and changed for them, but once given a chance to see the truth, they will choose wisely.

Encourage and lead by example, be kind and gentle when explaining the truth ... ignorance is not a fault, its a situation that can be corrected.

It does take time and patience.
This is our mission, and we can do it.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

John 12:10 - "But the chief priests planned to put Lazarus to death"

After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, what was [their] great plan to stop folks from following Jesus?

Kill the man He miraculously brought back to life, of course 😂

Some things don't change...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is really surprised I have to say, that I never imagined that there were this many stupid ppl in this country.

They must be drugged or clones or something as I dont think it is numerically possible for it to be this many.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Don´t worry they are not only in the US but worldwide. Yesterday some danish people said on Fakebook they have been reported me to the POLICE (!!!) for false information because i was trying to tell them about the fake pandemi and fake PCR tests !!!!!! 🤭 .If there is ONE thing this plandemi shows us it´s HOW STUPID and brainwashed the people are. So sad.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Isn't that the truth....

Not sure of many Truths with Covid, but I know for SURE one thing it is responsible for -

🚨COVID BROUGHT OUT AND EXPOSED A WHOLE LOT OF STUPID IN THE WORLD‼️

(2) Show this thread

💯

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

A word exists
I do not know it.
Hubris × Evil ÷ Stupid = ?

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Hubris × Evil ÷ Stupid = ignorance

(1) Show this thread
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

WOW _ the rollout of Nesara. How countries will be repaid and Trumps returns to a restored REPUBLIC. I hope to GOD this is all going to happen soon!

Marker 29:40 - 2nd interview begins "NESARA With Mr Trumptastic"

https://rumble.com/vqge9x-vril-body-snatchers-gene-decode-and-nick-veniamin-interview-nesara-with-mr-.html

(1) Show this thread