Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok it is time.

I will prove those who are Q
Gematria will back me up.
If you do not wish to know please unfollow me.
You have a choice, you always have.

I ask if you see this you forward it so all those who wish not to know can unfollow.
I will not post again until Friday.
That will be the day you wake up for real.
God bless you all no matter what you choose.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I just want the truth which seems to be so hard to get these days. I am tired of the games . . . the acting . . . the movie . . . I am totally confused this week . . . who is the good guy . . . who is the bad guy . . . who is a black hat and a white hat . . . I am sick of it all.
All I know is people are dying and families are divided and whoever is responsible for it all can burn for eternity in hell because I really don't care about anyone who would bring this king of human suffering onto the earth.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Dear fren I feel and hear your pain--me too--plz know ur loved and needed to finish this--u gave me hope and I pray I czn return ur gift--I have ur 6 always--WWG1WGA

I am glad that I have given you hope along the way . . . that makes me very happy and I pray that I can continue to do that until we can all claim victory.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it