✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

i dont know if they ever will find out; and they def will never believe it! even some docs and nurses think this is just a “fact of life” or it would be stopped!!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @alwayschrismiss in this post can reply

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Sadly, I agree with you. My neighbor is an ICU nurse. She honestly believes in their protocols as being the best they can do.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

thats sad. back in my day we learned everything so different. our protocols were to use what we know to be safe and effective AND in line with patient and family wishes! we cared for the health and well being of the patient...not what the government told us to do.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

They have bought into the Communist Obamacare plan and they are given a treatment plan to follow. They are rewarded for sticking to it. Murder for money.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

the death panels they swore never existed...🙄

(1) Show this thread