Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Ours did.

TRUE! my cousin left a 30+ year career in respiratory therapy in march of 2020 - said the hospital was killing patients for $$$

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yep. Put them on remdesivir shutting the kidney's down (purposeful) Then transferring to ICU with ARDS, putting on vent essentially drowning them.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

i dont know if they ever will find out; and they def will never believe it! even some docs and nurses think this is just a “fact of life” or it would be stopped!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

They have bought into the Communist Obamacare plan and they are given a treatment plan to follow. They are rewarded for sticking to it. Murder for money.

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Sadly, I agree with you. My neighbor is an ICU nurse. She honestly believes in their protocols as being the best they can do.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Sad but true!! Cuomo is a murderer too - what he did is unconscionable!!