Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

The rabbits holes are deep & if you dig long & hard enough you find that things begin to interconnect, and you start to realize just how much effort has gone into deceiving people for power & control & how much of everything you thought was true was actually a lie

That's when a lot of people start to feel like they're in the twilight zone & that up is down

That's when support from groups & platforms like this one is needed

Hmmm...

Agree 100% with your statement, but not regarding AnonUp.

This site censors a LOT, folks.

Don't believe me - write to Admin & try to get any issue solved...

You'll be treated to a 1,000-year wait, but without the elevator music.

Some of us were never asleep.

For us, the BEAUTY of the Great Awakening is discovering that we're NOT alone... because we've talked about these things since the '60s & '70s.

We learned not to speak our minds or share our throughts.

So GREAT to be able to do so now, especially with all of the archives some of us compulsive ones have been compiling over the last 50 years! None of it digital, but clippings & spiral notebooks, etc.

I once thought of having it all digitized, but the cost was over $1500 and I could not afford it at the time.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

If it isn't Twitter or Facebook - or GETTR! - I feel a bit better posting things to some extent 😏

I only post things that I wouldn't mind anyone knowing - it's not much use to do all that research, & explore your relationship with the Creator, & get to the bottom of things (closer to real Truth) if you can't share it

It might be that one bit of info, that one encouraging word, which helps keep people going because they don't feel alone & that they realize they're not insane, but the world is

Blessings & please keep posting what you can! ❤️

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

You just explained why I'm still here!

Not like I don't have things to do IRL, but I have a lifetime ban from Twatter... Don't participate on FB... And refuse to pay for GAB... Telegram is too hard to use if you're legally blind...

But I do find folks who need encouragement here, or sometimes just a laugh & boy, do I have enough memes to do that!

https://youtu.be/S38czjGO6Tk

The Chris and Andrew Show - YouTube

This video should be shared at high volumes, preferably with someone who needs to laugh out loud. This video is satire/parody.This video is not real.

(1) Show this thread