Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

this group is very special to me. its like i have someone that knows to talk to. even at theses late stages i feel alone. then i read some post. it helps greatly. i treasure the experience with you all. even though this is heavy on my soul

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

WWG1WGA!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I agree with you! Loved ones don’t have a clue. I draw from faith and this community💕. God bless🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The rabbits holes are deep & if you dig long & hard enough you find that things begin to interconnect, and you start to realize just how much effort has gone into deceiving people for power & control & how much of everything you thought was true was actually a lie

That's when a lot of people start to feel like they're in the twilight zone & that up is down

That's when support from groups & platforms like this one is needed

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Hmmm...

Agree 100% with your statement, but not regarding AnonUp.

This site censors a LOT, folks.

Don't believe me - write to Admin & try to get any issue solved...

You'll be treated to a 1,000-year wait, but without the elevator music.

Some of us were never asleep.

For us, the BEAUTY of the Great Awakening is discovering that we're NOT alone... because we've talked about these things since the '60s & '70s.

We learned not to speak our minds or share our throughts.

So GREAT to be able to do so now, especially with all of the archives some of us compulsive ones have been compiling over the last 50 years! None of it digital, but clippings & spiral notebooks, etc.

I once thought of having it all digitized, but the cost was over $1500 and I could not afford it at the time.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

ICYMI Colorized version

(3) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🇺🇲🙏❤️
You are all a blessing for the very reasons stated above.
I give thanks to God for ALL of you!
WWG1WGA

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

this really nails it for me.. trusting God on my daily journey, but yes. feel as though I am straddling two different worlds.