Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Thank you -
When I heard of his passing, I wondered what the flag draping the coffin would look like (see McCain, Bush Sr etc)
Now we know

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

it was the only thing i was interested in as well ; ) most welcome 🙏 Did not see the clintons there ; ) .

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I don't follow TV news...

This made my morning!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

😁😂😂👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Was wondering!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I was waiting on the lightening to strike Chucky down as he quoted scripture from The Bible!

(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

He rolled over for them too? Never heard that, but...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

I think he was 98, probably died naturally, but a traitor nonetheless.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dole was never for the people . I wrote him many times. Good riddance