They don't want people watching the Super Bowl this year.

I honestly can't believe she STILL believes "cases are going to spike" because people have a party......😥🙁

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Upside_Down_World in this post can reply

In response Upside Down World to her Publication

Most of my family is in Cali & they are so asleep. 😬💔🤯 I know not everyone, but so many. My family are Trump voters & still sleeping away & running out to get "vaccines" so life can get back to normal. 🤦🏻‍♀️💔

Most of my family is in Cali & they are so asleep. 😬💔🤯 I know not everyone, but so many. My family are Trump voters & still sleeping away & running out to get "vaccines" so life can get back to normal. 🤦🏻‍♀️💔

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Erin Freund to her Publication

Same here in CT. Trying to wake the family up. My husband still has doubts. Its hard to be awake when everyone around you is sleeping .....on different levels.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

In response Erin Freund to her Publication

Please warn them against the vaccine. ill try to get a link/warning for you!

(1) Show this thread