They don't want people watching the Super Bowl this year.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

sure, can't wait to freeze my ass off to eat cold food in the 50Β° weather while it is raining.. i found 2 restaurants in my town that gave the πŸ–• to newsom and have indoor dining πŸ˜‹ take that gruesom newsom

remenber Q said they will make tge superbowl look small or skmwtbing in that context πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Too late...

KC πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod WINS!-Patriot 4 HumanityπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

Oh no they can show children in cages with theor symbolism, but the thought that they may actually EXPOSED this time & ruin their power/money scheme scares them. They#Fooked

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Hmmm....Do they know whats possibly coming on Super Bowl Sunday? Do they follow GhostEzra and figured it out? One more week. We shall see.

game theory!!!!

Indoors have TVs tuned into the game. There will probably be ads to "stay tuned after the game" for a show the world must see that bad guys dont want to show - among other reasons. Just a thought.

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

I honestly can't believe she STILL believes "cases are going to spike" because people have a party......πŸ˜₯πŸ™

In response Upside Down World to her Publication

Most of my family is in Cali & they are so asleep. πŸ˜¬πŸ’”πŸ€― I know not everyone, but so many. My family are Trump voters & still sleeping away & running out to get "vaccines" so life can get back to normal. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’”

In response Upside Down World to her Publication

Most of my family is in Cali & they are so asleep. πŸ˜¬πŸ’”πŸ€― I know not everyone, but so many. My family are Trump voters & still sleeping away & running out to get "vaccines" so life can get back to normal. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’”

(8) Show this thread