🔴BREAKING: Staffer Records AZ GOP Congressional Candidate Alex Stovall Contradicting Public Stance

"The Republican party is disgusting."

"McCarthys, the Cawthorns, the whole audit bull crap."

"I don’t have respect for Candace Owens."

#ExposeStovall

TWEET THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW: https://ctt.ac/Dn88c

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Oh gosh the double talk is sickening, how does one live with himself! Trust me he’s a gonner!🤔😖😠

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Oh gosh the double talk is sickening, how does one live with himself! Trust me he’s a gonner!🤔😖😠

Like he said..."what's in the dark, comes to light". Now everyone can see who he really is. Such a disappointment.

this needs to get out...he needs to get off ticket...

At the end he says "if you got skeletons in the closet, whats in the dark comes to light". Yes and he is sooo right but he forgot to see that right now his skeletons has come to the light right now in front of all us that see this video...😂😂😂

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

And He kept saying his 'counselors".....hmm....Who is 'controlling Him? Follow the money .org

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Probably up to his neck

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Buy Bye Alex...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so not surprised.