Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have#KennedyVision

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

DOQ, that also means Mormonism. Dig deeper, if you haven't already. You will find not only the Freemason foundation to the temple but also the current status of the leadership. They are there with the Catholic church and provide a substantial financial arm to the whole religious component of this Luciferian agenda. And leadership does know and is 100% involved in the atrocities we attribute to the Catholic church. Ever heard of the tunnels under the temples? I've been there myself and seen it with my own eyes. And learning about some of this stuff is what took me out of the church 4 years ago. It was a harder red pill to swallow than all the other red pills we take.

Unfortunately it is in EVERY part of the world, including every "religion" & "polite society". This is how "they" have controlled the people from every part of the world. Look at any Country that has stood against it and there you will find "the evil enemy" which must be defeated. They are EVERYWHERE and like many of our religious "leaders" & "civil servants", provide the ILLUSION of "salvation" or "security" in exchange for power and money to the detriment of WE the PEOPLE.
"Secret Societies" in all their forms regardless of "persuasion" are evil dressed up as "a savior". There is only ONE Savior - JESUS CHRIST.

In response Truth Hippy89 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ObServing HIStory, click on at the bottom under it