Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have#KennedyVision

I denounce all evil satanic thoughts to be diminished into nothingness and that God and light reign over all humanity. Rid the world of these demonic creatures and the vessels that hold them, empty them into the abyss and bring forth Jesus and his army of light warriors to rule the conscience of all living souls in service to humanity. Give rise to kindness and mercy, heal those weakened from abusive mind control and grant freedom for all to see/hear the truth, and realize that JFK warned this nation, we must always stand ready to protect our values, culture the true system of justice.
Behave as God intended -- for us to follow His commandments and to pray without ceasing; stay in His word.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen! 🙏