take down the matrix
1. get your bank balances as low as possible. buy gold and silver. i do not trust crypto but decide for yourself. sell all stocks and do not pay the penalty.

2. stop paying taxes everywhere possible.

3. stop working for vanguard, black rock, global corporations and governments. go self employed or find someone who will pay you under the table.

4 stop going to doctors. hospitals. stop taking medicine. research and use holistic healing only.

5. pull your kids from school.

6. stop feeling obligated to the lies of any country but follow the laws of God.

7. stop buying all processed foods and going to restaurants owned by large corporations.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and the limited authority caretaking only republics of the new earth, fearless, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Amen!! HELP ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

I have Pinched Nerve.. ๐Ÿ˜‚.this.. โ€œMeralgia paresthetica is a condition characterized by tingling, numbness and burning pain in the outer part of your thigh. The condition is caused by compression of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, which supplies sensation to your upper legโ€.

ANY ANONS know a Holistic Cure for this?? I am an Ex Athlete..Competitive Ice Skater & Diver..I do not do well โ€œLAID UPโ€! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Holistic Pain Cure? Etc.

How can I open up the hip and unblock nerve w/out a DR?? I refuse to go to a DR!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

TxGirl -Watch/meditate to this video on the innate and do the meditation with the purpose of healing yourself. Follow it up with more meditation using solfeggio healing frequencies

It may take some practice if you are not currently meditating, clearing chakras and opening your third eye. You have to believe 100%.

For head -use 852hz. For neck and shoulders use 741hz. For upper arms use 639hz. For elbow use 528hz. For forearms use 417hz. For hands and legs use 396Hz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK5ynq1VNiY

KRYON October 2021 โ– Healing Wednesday Episode 56 - YouTube

Lee Carroll channeling Kryon - Healing Wednesday - Episode 56This LIVE Channeling was streamed on October 27, 2021In each episode of Healing Wednesday, you w...

Awesome!! Thank you so much!! I canโ€™t wait to wait and learn more!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Took me two days to heal broken toe. When I crossed the bridge with kryon to go behind the veil for healing on second day, I felt pure love and cried uncontrollably because of the intense energy...and it was gone

Wow! You must have felt like a New Person!! Amazing!!! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I canโ€™t wait to listen to the first 3 now! I have always believed in past lives (many Christians disagree in past lives)...I can just feel in my soul that I have past lives!!).

Thank you so much for taking time to share and introduce me to Kryon!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

There are 5 years of Kryon at that youtube channel if it resonates with you

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Wonderful! I canโ€™t wait! He really seems to say what our souls already knew/know! One huge โ€œReminderโ€ โ€œre-awakenโ€. ๐Ÿ™