Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP
DAY 21

#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

is it Marilyn M.....

Only people mentioned by @LadyMAGALiberty in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication

No, she is not MM and she gets very angry and blocks people who insist that she is.
I`ve talked to her on twitter and she is Veronica and only wants to be Veronica but is flattered none the less.
I assume she is just a passionate patriot...
I have my own guesses as to who she is but I`ll keep it to myself because it even sounds crazier...

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

Just before I was kicked off twitter, Veronica has clearly tweeted that she's not MM.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

oh dear. i didnt post it to make anyone mad. im new to following veronica and just see a resemblance. s relative perhaps

(3) Show this thread