Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP
DAY 21

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @jolange in this post can reply

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response irene lemieux to his Publication

I have been wondering about her. Powerful Patriot she is.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

It cant be. Veronica isnt old enough. Marilyn Monroe would be 95 years old this year.

In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication

I hope someone screenshot that explanation as her account is suspended.

(1) Show this thread

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread