WHAT WILL BE EXPOSED I THINK IS NOT NEAR EVERYTHING

MOSSAD, MI … ROYALS ETC ETC
THERE IS TOO MUCH & PEOPLE WOULD GET SICK FROM THE SHOCK

THERE ARE TAPES
THEY MADE DEALS

THEY CAN’T PRESENT EVERYTHING TO US
THIS TRIAL IS A SHOW

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

If you watch MonkeyWerx as he tracks the flights and codes he could safely say that GM was at Gitmo.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Very likely, yes.

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

And if that's true, if we are "never" going to know...then that too is wrong, and we've just traded one evil group of "masters" for a slightly (today) more benevolent one...and THAT is the Truth. I trust GOD, and am waiting for a "God move." Man will never solve this. Pray!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

I've been watching the judge & attorneys, not so much defendant & witnesses.

I have never seen a judge give so much "accommodation" to any defendant, ever.

Maxwell gets 65 HOURS of internet time every week? Really?

I remember when T. Cullen Davis was on trial in Amarillo, TX. He had steaks delivered to his cell from Marty's steak house...

But this judge is even more ridiculous... She's obviously running interference for any morsel of truth that may come out about her communist owners...

Pity she'll never sit on the appeals court like she thinks she will.

Not in a million years.

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

Agree..It's a movie. Cue said the truth would put people in the hospital. I mentioned to my 75 year old mother.."it involves children" and she shuts me down..doesn't want to hear it. I don't blame her..she almost died a few times and just want to live her life in peace.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I thought the same thing....sorta like the Queen that actually died in 2018. HRC who has also died years ago... this whole thing being displayed right now is fake history.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

100% agree. Was my thought last year when they held her for almost a year before anyone heard a peep about a trial.
The timing is genius...!

💧Drop 4788
Shaping the narrative takes work.
Trial date: July 12, 2021
Unusual to have a 1-year gap from arrest to trial?
What might be the purpose?
Q
link👇
https://www.qagg.news/?q=%23%234778

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

I agree, that has crossed my mind too. I would think this had been dealt with awhile back.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Quite possible

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

If the trial already happened, wouldn't be crooked judges already know this.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Military Tribunals

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Not if it was a military tribunal.

(2) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

yes I assumed that was the case. If it was deals upon deals, nothing in public then the evil will return and this will be repeated. If the satanic blood rituals, human traffik, and child rape is not completely exposed, what will stop the next group of wicked devils from taking control? huh??? These people have children old enough to step right in and more generations of evil. TRUTH

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Portals are closed … they have no more powers

(1) Show this thread

❤️Sheep farmer🐑, 🚨patriot,🚨peace keeper, 🚨Truth spreader!! ❤️Things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

we all need the truth however painful

In response Cody Maltzman to her Publication

agreed

(1) Show this thread