Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Who’s in Antarctica right now?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

First thing that came to mind was that song from the 90's - "Black Hole Sun" ... I remember the music video for that song was really strange ...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Soundgarden Black Hole Sun With Lyrics - YouTube

All music used in this video is used for informational and entertainment purposes ONLY! Music in this video is Written by "Soundgarden"Artist: SoundgardenSon...

That video always freaked me out. He was telling us who [they] are and what he saw!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Angels bring messages and they are always delivered on time ! God Bless Angie, many have gone before us fighting this battle and it is good and just to remember them and listen to them.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Pretty sure he and Chester are still around, behind the scenes☺️ God Bless you as well, David!

(1) Show this thread