Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I bet he wears panties

I found him like 10 years ago when he was doing 3 - 5 minute video's on the tube, Then the white board.... I did believe he was a good kid on the right track of truth. Not sure what happened. Doq what are your thoughts?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Same.
Started Wondering about him after he connected with the Gaia Crowd and Wilcox. That Documentary they did and he was different. He also had a Girl Friend, can't recall her name but she likes dolphins. They seemed tight and connected during the Eceti Ranch video days but soon after the Gaia crowd and then she disappeared. If I could recall her name, use to be connected on FB; byou could gleem no trace of her interests that she shared with this group. Heck she even had a podcast. No idea about any of it anymore.

When did Jordan start going by Jay?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Yes to all of the above I think she was connected to the web site below.
I have no idea when the Jay thing started - I have not been following him a over a year.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/

(1) Show this thread